Beef cattle genetics from the United States are highly sought after. Live animals, semen, and embryos are in ever-increasing demand. Using the highest health standards, an excellent transportation system, and the latest technology, U.S. beef cattle genetics can be quickly and efficiently sent to any place in the world.
- Although the United States has less than 10% of the world’s cattle inventory, it produces nearly 25% of the world’s beef supply.
- More than 1 million beef businesses, farms, and ranches operate in 50 States.
- High-quality beef cattle genetics have been developed to fit climates that range from tropical to arctic.
- U.S. beef producers have focused on cattle uniformity
- Good genetics are essential to operation profitability
- Bull selection is the foundation for building a profitable beef herd
- Choosing the correct sire is the most important tool in improving the genetic potential of a herd.
Each Breed Offers Unique Characteristics